domingo, 27 de septiembre de 2009

NORTHERN SOUL ORIGINALS CD1 y CD2


Temas:

  1. Some old thing : The olimpics
  2. Put your arms around me : The sherrys
  3. Exus trek: Luther ingram y is orchestra
  4. It´s gonna be a false alarm: The bolcanos
  5. Do the temptation walk: Jackie lee
  6. Cigarette ashes : Jimmy conwell
  7. Quittin´time: International kansas city playboys
  8. Life goes on: Fabulous downbeats
  9. You´re not my kind: Paula durante
  10. Loving you takes all of my time: The debonaires
  11. Ooh honey baby: Bob y Earl
  12. There´s nothing else to say: Incredibles
  13. She´s putting you on: United 4
  14. Blowing my mind to pieces: Bob Relf
  15. (Come on and be my) sweet darlin´: Jimmy soul Clarke
  16. No part time love for me: Martha Starr
  17. I need help: Detroit land apples

43:10 Min....

Descargar CD1

  1. Whether it´s right or wrong: Jackie Lee y Delores Hall
  2. Where there´s a will there´s a way: Jimmy Thomas
  3. Saving all my lovin´for you: Popcorn orchestra
  4. My little girl: Bob y Earl
  5. Love can´t be modernised: The trips
  6. Where i´m not wanted: Eddie Holman
  7. Now that i found you baby: The Mirrettes
  8. I still love you: The4 larks
  9. Baby do the philly dog: The olympics
  10. Don´t do nothing l wouldn´t do: Connie Van Dyke
  11. Angelina, angelina: Stewart Ames
  12. Don´t pretend: The Belles
  13. King for a day: Stewart Ame
  14. Just a little mixed up: The Furys
  15. Hole in the wall: Jj Barnes
  16. That beatin´rhythm: Richard temple
  17. Lies: Gwen Owens
  18. What il this?: Bobby Womack
  19. Oo wee let it be me babe: Karl Evans

49:40 min

Descargar CD2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario